Shop Small Saturday - Your Shopping Passport
Have you ever been out shopping and seen shopping passports? You know, the ones where you get stamps for each store you shop at and then turn in at the end for a chance to win a prize? For Small Business Saturday we're doing just that - but online only! We've partnered with a few small businesses that we absolutely adore to bring you our online shopping passport. Here's how it works:
Shop at any of the participating businesses (including us!) and get entries to win one of the fabulous prizes. Each participant has something fun to offer valued between $15 and $90. We're giving away a winter essentials kit with a beanie, adorable scarf, fuzzy socks, and a $15 gift card to Indigo Lane.
You can also get more entries by finding our post about this on Facebook or Instagram and following the instructions provided. You'll find there are LOTS of ways to rack up entries and hopefully win one of the amazing prizes!
Here are a list of the participating businesses for you to shop at (with their prize listed next to them):
- Indigo Lane (Winter essentials bundle - beanie, scarf, socks, & gift card)
- Sketched and Sealed (Temple Matching Game)
- MojiLife with Amanda (MojiMini)
- The Paisley PolkaDot (Christmas Tree Tee, Poncho, Black Booties (size of choice))
- Ruby Ribbon with Heather ($15 Gift Card)
- Emily J. Artist (Custom Water Color Portrait)
- Ziya Active (Beanie + $20 Shop Credit)
- Defined Moments ($15 Gift Certificate)
- The Quote She Wrote (Free Print and Ornament)
- Little Dorn Designs (Free Tee)
- Chalk it up with Mel (Try it With Me - $25 value)
- Jessica Parker Printshop (8x10 of choice)
- Thoughtful Traditions (Christmas Eve Box)
- DoTerra with Britney (Essential Oils & Education Materials)
Bree Brudnicki, Owner
P.S. Want to hear about these kinds of things sooner next time? Join our email list and you'll be the first to know.